Monday, April 30, 2012

BHS Stage 2 - Done!

So I wasn't able to make my WW class last week because I wasn't in work on the days it's on, because I was studying for my BHS Stage 2 Exam! It was held on Friday and was on from 830am until 5.30pm, loooong day. But I'm delighted to say that I think it went pretty well! So fingers crossed, I'll find out in a week or so! That's all the studying until next year now as I only have riding exams during the rest of this year, so practice, practice.

Will let you know how this weeks WI goes! I wouldn't be under any illusions mind you after the grabbing food on the go situations I found myself in a good bit of the week , between studying and flying up & down to the stables at every oportune moment! So fingers crossed for that too! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment