Thursday, April 19, 2012

WI Week 14 Results! Stone #1 Reached!

Hi everyone! Well I've only gone and reached my 1st stone and also my 5% whoop! It has taken me 4 months, but the fact that I'm there now makes me not give a flying about how long it took! Am absolutely delighted! I was sick last week and didn't even make my meeting, so I honestly had no idea what the scales would say today, I could've been up 2lbs for all I knew! Thankfully not!! :-)

Now I'm going to say that that's goal #1 reached, now onto the 2nd goal and the 2nd stone!

I find that I have lost most on the weeks where I looked up 5 or so new recipes on sites like Laa Loosh and Skinny Taste etc, pointed them to check that they're within my point range & then went shopping for the ingredients for the week. You really cant beat it for knowing how many points you're having & making some yummy dishes while you're at it! Plus I find it enjoyable making new dishes I haven't made before & even more so when you find something really tasty for low points that you can make again. :-)

I have my BHS Horse & Yard Mgt exams next week eeek! So am hitting the books & stables hard ha ha! Wish me luck!! :-/

Hope you're all having a great week!

Whoo Hoo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment