Monday, January 30, 2012

After the Weekend!

Well what a roller coaster weekend I had, food wise! For the first Friday in I don't know how long, I didn't have any work or shopping etc to do. So myself and the OH decided we'd have pizza and a movie, just to celebrate Friday night! :-) Now we're still off the booze since Christmas, which is at least something! Because I dread to think of the extra points I could've clocked up if I had've added in a bottle or two of the auld vino ;-) So it turns out my pizza ( yes, mine alone!) was 26 points! Jesus, Mary, Joseph & all the Saints, I nearly passed out with the shock, and why I only pointed it AFTER eating it is madness! I obviously didn't want to know in advance, but I'll definitely bite the bullet in future and check before consuming item :-) So Saturday brought an Indian, Chicken Korma, rice & a nann. I looked it up online and the general consensus is 15 for the chicken korma, 13 for the rice and 7 for 85g of a nann. So needless to say,my weeklies are well gone! Now yesterday, I got up, spent a few hours cleaning the house and then made brunch. 2 bacon medallions, a poached egg, a slice of reduced fat cheese, a tbsp ketchup and an english muffin. Yep, you guessed it, I made myself a bacon mcmuffin at home, for 11 points :-) Later on I had a cookie with a cuppa for 3 points, and then I went horse riding, came home and made cauliflower soup and fruit salad for the week, had a bath and then went to bed. Totally forgot about dinner haha! So at least I reined it in after Friday and Saturday night ;-)
Am now prepared for the week, and am looking forward to the routine the week brings :-)

I hope you all have a great week too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment