Thursday, January 26, 2012

WI - Week 3 Results!

Well I got up on the scales tonight in anticipation of having 2lbs down and getting my first silver seven! I was all giddy and nervous like a teenage schoolgirl! My leader asked how my week was, and I told her that while I had stayed within my points, I had not done much exercise (I went horse riding once ahem ahem). So up pops the screen and, drumroll please................ 1.5LBS down! Curses!! You'd want to have seen me, hands up to my face, nooooooooooo! Ha ha ha :-) She said why, whats wrong and I told her that I'm only a stinking half lb from my 1st silver seven, and true enough she says but your down 1.5lbs that's a good weight loss, and that's now 6.5lbs in 3 weeks, that's an average of 2lbs a week. Not bad going, and know that you'll get your silver seven and hopefully more next week. So after both cursing and laughing at myself for not exercising and sharing the news with my OH, I rebalanced and settled in for my meeting.

Hopefully see less of us all next week!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment