Thursday, January 19, 2012

WI - Week 2 Results!

Well all, I'm just back from my 2nd WW weigh in. Now I felt I had been a bit of a chancer with the plan this week :) I barely got off my back side I have to say and only went walking 1 day. Not the best in fairness! Now I did stay within my points, but literally, to the point! When I had a few points left over at the end of the day, I would be looking for something nice in the presses to use them up. I should've really saved them towards my weight loss, but sure tis done now and I'll try not to 'treat' myself with my leftover points this week and have something healthier instead. So I have to say I didn't have any ideas of grandure going to my meeting. But.... low and behold, 3lbs off! I'm delighted! My leader said that I had followed the plan and that's that, it works. She actually said not to add up activity points earned from exercising, just not to complicate things that much. Just to stick to the daily points and the weekly points and exercise because it helps your weight loss and you know it's good for your health. So I am definitely committing to doing some sort of exercise every second day this week and see where that gets me.

So onwards and downwards for next weeks WI! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment