Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 1 - The Results are in!

Well I went to my first WI last night. I have to say, I thought I would have a mild heart attack before I got on the scales with the anxiety of wanting to do well! So needless to say am ecstatic to say, 1st week, 2lbs down! Yew haw!
Now for those of you that loose 2lbs and think it's not that much or you could've done better.. Have you ever held 2lbs of fat in your hands?! Because I have! And I tell you when you look at a vacuum package of 1 or 2lbs of animal fat from the butchers, you will never be so happy that that is no longer clinging onto your insides somewhere! Urgh! :-)
So am more than determined for the coming week now! Once you see that loss on the scales, it's like an addiction! You just want more and more weight loss! I wasn't too hot in the tracking last week, so I've now downloaded the iWatcher app for the iPhone and am going to use that to track everything! Will let you know how it works out!

Onwards and downwards! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment