Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Horse Course Starts Tonight (and brings with it a foodie dilemma!)

So I've mainly been 'fooding' on here to date, but as you can see in my description I have mentioned that I'll be starting horse exams also. These are my two resolutions for the year 2012! To lose weight and to get some BHS qualifications under my belt. (The BHS is the British Horse Society for those that might not know).
So while I cannot wait for my first class tonight (woo hoo!), it does pose my first foodie encounter also - I get home at 6pm, change and head out the door at 6.20pm to get there for 7pm. What am I going to feed myself?! That's not enough time to get changed into my gear and make something to eat! I'll be starving & probably get trodden on because of my slow reflexes due to food deprivation ha! And not only is it only a few minutes to grab something, it'll have to be propoint friendly. This thought should've honestly crossed my mind last night, I'm obviously not as dedicated as I though haha :-)

Okay, so wish me luck this evening & here's hoping that I get devine inspiration on what I can have to eat before then!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I find Nakd bars really good. They work out as about 4pp each (Some are three, others are 5 but the majority are 4) I eat these on days I don't get a breakfast. I find them brilliant as they are just raw fruit and nuts (no sugar or any other bad stuff) so you don't have a sugar crash and they keep you full for quite a while. Here is there website. I usually can pick up the bars at health shops. http://www.naturalbalancefoods.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fab tip WW! Will certainly invest in those going forward! :-)

      Delete
  2. I definitely think they are great. Plus some of them taste really nice, so I kinda feel as if they are a treat. My goal with WW was to cut out processed food, so I find these great instead of buying sugary breakfast bars, like Special K.

    ReplyDelete