Thursday, February 9, 2012

WI Results - Week 5!

Hey all! Am just back from my WI! Now I said I was going to get off my butt did I not?! Well get off my butt I did this week! I did an hours horse riding, my Davina workout DVD twice (fantastic workout by the way, 40 mins all in) and I did a 50 min walk twice during lunch. Now I don't add up points earned from activities to eat later. I just think that the exercise helps your weight loss along and that's that. So I exercised, stayed within my propoints aaannndddd..... 1.5 lbs down! I'll take that thank you very much! That's 8.5 lbs down in 5 weeks now, that's fairly good going as far as I'm concerned! I was unsure of how my WI would go to be honest, because the totm arrived and that can play havoc with water retention among other things, so you may not have a loss when it comes to the scales no matter how hard you worked. I might not have had a loss at all had I not gotten a little active! So totally worth it, and I plan to keep it up.

See less of you all same time next week! :-)

PS. I ended up throwing together scrambled eggs on brown toast before my horse course yest, phew! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I find eggs great. I got a great microwavable egg poacher in the €2 shop when I started WW, and I find it brilliant if I come home and are starving! The eggs are done in just over a minute! Talk about fast food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love them. Would have them any way you wanna serve them 😄

      Delete