Thursday, February 2, 2012

WI - Week 4 Results!

Well at least it's a loss haha! Down the half pound it took to get my first siver seven whoop! So that's been 4 weeks, not bad at all, over all. But the half a pound is not the best in fairness!
Right need to get my act together, eat more veggies I think and get off my butt!! ;-) Have horse riding on Sunday and swimming on Wednesday and going to walk in between. WW say all you need starting off is a half hour 5 times a week - totally achievable. So no excuse this week! Up and atom and bring on the next half stone! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first silver seven. That's great!! A half hour 5 times a week is definitely manageable. I'm trying to start myself this week. I've been concentrating on the food, but ignoring the exercise :-/

    ReplyDelete