Monday, February 27, 2012

Small Crisis!

Ok, so I'm doing relatively okay so far this week.. If I hadn't gone out on Friday that is! I've stayed off the drink since the beginning of January, so how much of a heart attack did I have when calculating away on Saturday! Weeklies - gone. So I have been struggling a bit to stay within my 27 points per day, but sure we'll see.
Also, my regular meeting is on a Thursday evening and now I have to switch my horsie stuff to Thursday! It'sust the way it's worked out. So I've to find a new meeting uh huhh :( My regular one only does mornings beside my Thursday evening one. There's one right beside my work, convenient as hell! But I don't really tend to do well in that one, my regular leader is so great, motivating and supportive whatever the circumstances. So wish me luck! I've a feeling I could go through a few before finding one I feel I'm a good fit to :(

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find a good class - a good leader and a good class really makes all the difference! If your leader is good she might be able to recommend another class which might be a good fit for you, I know my leader said she would do that if any of us found this meeting didn't suit. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete