Friday, March 2, 2012

WI Results Week 8

Hi all! I stayed the same this week! My own fault for failing to track. I don't know what got into my head. I think when my weeklies rejuvenate after my WI the previous evening, I think I've more than enough to cover the following day or two so there's no urgency to fill it in now and I can fill it in the following day or so. But then it gets to the middle of the week and I can assume the weeklies are gone and sure why start tracking now sure my WI is in a few days. Not correct mentality at all, just laziness really I think at the beginning anyway. So I must make sure regardless to track there and then no matter what, and as per usual to step up the exercise! I've also started a yoga class on a Tuesday, so at least that another activity ;-) And am loving my horse riding at the moment, am so glad I found my way back to it. And hopefully as I get better and stronger I might lose a pound or two along the way haha :-)

I hope y'all are keeping well x

1 comment:

  1. I'm finding the weeks I'm not faithfully tracking, I'm up!! :(
    So I'm trying to track everything! But my exercise isn't going well. I've gone for a few walks, but more at the insistence from my house-mate then my own motivation!!

    ReplyDelete